3.4.2011

I got the money and the fame and that don't mean shit.

It's easy to hate,
It's harder to love me
Ya'll don't understand,
Ya'll quickly to judge me
Put your foot in my Nikes,
Picture you livin' my life.

Maino ft. T-Pain: All The Above


Toi biisi on iha superhyvä, kuuntelen tota ja laulan aina ku mul on ongelmii. Tai ajatukset muute vaa iha hajallaa. Toi biisi rauhottaa mieltä ja auttaa keskittyy.

That song is so supergood, I listen and sing always when I have problems. Or my thoughts are all over the place. That song calms me down and helps me concentrate.


Tänää en oo tehny paljoo mitäää, kattonu jotai leffoi vaa ja ny teen mun kynsii. Pitäis alkaa varmaa kirjottaa tota äikän esseetä. Ens viikol ei sit oo oikee mitää, maanantaina mul on verikokeet, ku oon jossai rokotetutkimukses. Ainii, meenhän mää perjantaina leffaa kattoo ton Red Riding Hood. Toivottavasti ei oo liia pelottava :D

Today I haven't done much, just watched some movies and I do my nails now. I should probably start the finnish essay. Next week I don't have nothing, on monday I have bloodtests, because I'm in a vaccineresearch or something. Oh yeah, I'm going to movies on friday, going to watch that Red Riding Hood. I hope, that it isn't too scary :D

Sit tein semmost jotai jugurttijutskaa. Iha sika hyvää ! Täs alla vähä ohjetta siihe :)

Then I did some yoghurt-thing. So frickin good ! Here is some instruction for it :)


Eka laitoin digestive-keksei pohjal.

First I put some digestive-cookies to the bottom.


Sitte laitoin jugurttia, ja sitte noi myslit.

Then I put some yoghurt and then mysli/cereals.


Sitte laitoin taas jugurttii.

Then I put yoghurt again.


Sitte siihe päälle laitoin viä banaanii ja kaakaoo.

Then I put some banana and cocoa to the top.


 Ja täs se on valmiina :) Aika kevyt, mut täyttävä välipala.

And here it is ready :) It's quite light, but filling snack.


Ja sit tein uudet kynnet :) iha teippitaktiikalla, kattokaa youtubest. Löytyy varmasti.

And I made new nails :) I used the tape-technic, watch from youtube. You'll find it from there.


Now Playing:
Young Yeezy ft. Kanye West: Put On
Shawty Lo ft. Trey Songz & Lil Wayne: Supplier

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttia asialliseen sävyyn, kiitos. :) / Proper comments are welcome, thank you. :)