27.6.2011

And you can't see past my shades, past my shades.

If you asked me whats on my mind you probably won’t believe it,
cause if life was one big pool I’d be in the deep end,
so I play my role and never ever speak it,
like a secret,
and all the while you just just to figure me out.

B.o.B. ft. Lupe Fiasco: Past My Shades


Nonii tuliha se aurinko sieltä ! Hyvä, hienoa, mahtavaa ! Huomenna sitte reeneihi 3kk tauo jälkee... :s Mua vähä pelottaa. Noo mut käyn nyt tuol fysioterapias tän viiko ja katotaa jos se auttais. Toivon ainaki niin :)

Well, finally the sun came ! Good, great, awesome ! Tomorrow I'll go to training after 3 months break... :s I'm kinda scared. But now I'll go to physiotherapy for this week and we'll see if that would help. I hope so :)










:Jjassu !

2 kommenttia:

Kommenttia asialliseen sävyyn, kiitos. :) / Proper comments are welcome, thank you. :)