6.5.2012

Must be something I took, but you should climb on board.

Labrinth: Climb On Board

Nyt tekee mieli kirjottaa, koska en jaksa tota bilsaa enää... Valtimo, sydän, laskimo, hiussuoni... Joten testailen mun muotitaitoja, jotka ei oo kauhee hyvät. :D Koska olen tylsyyden huipulla, saatte "nauttia" mun huikeista asukokoelmista. Ei vaa, oon tässä jo pitkään aatellu tehä semmosen postauksen, jossa ois mun kesävalinnat ym. :)

Now I want to write so badly, 'cause I can't stand biology anymore... Artery, heart, vein, capillary... So I'm going to test my fashionskills, which aren't so very good. :D But I'm on top of boredom, so you get to "enjoy" of my great clothing collections. Just kidding, I've been thinking for a while that I should do one of those posts, where would be all my summerchoises and all. :)


  H&M

 H&M

So, I was bored... :D


Vikat kokeet tällä viikolla ja sitte voi jo vähä hölläillä. :)

Final exams on this week and then I can cut loose a bit. :)


:Jjassu! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttia asialliseen sävyyn, kiitos. :) / Proper comments are welcome, thank you. :)