17.7.2012

Maybe I'm just waiting for the right moment, the right person.

Näin siinä käy, kun oon kauan aikaa yksin eristettynä tänne metsää. Alan tylsyyttäni postailla joka paikkaan kaikkee vähemmän tärkeetä. Twitterii, Instagramii, Facebookkii...
Mulle ei pitäis antaa aikaa ajatella, koska siitä ei seuraa mitää hyvää. :D Oon niiku kummitus sen jälkee, ku oon ollu omien ajatuste kanssa monta päivää. En kuule mitää, en huomaa ketää enkä muista ees syödä! Sitte joku soittaa ja herättää mut takasi todellisuutee. :D Mulla ei ees oo tuoreita kuvia tähä postauksee, vaan nää kuvat on otettu tasan vuosi sitte Rosendahlissa. Vähä erilaine ilma, maybe...?

This is what happens, when I'm isolated for a long time here in the woods. I'm so bored, that I start to post everything not-so-important to everywhere. To Twitter, Instagram, Facebook... Time to think shouldn't be given to me 'cause it's no good for me. :D I'm like a ghost after I've been with my own thoughts for many days. I don't hear anything, I don't notice anybody and I don't even remember to eat! Then usually somebody calls and wakes me up. :D I don't even have fresh pics to this post. These pics have been taken exactly a year ago in Rosendahl. A bit different wether, maybe...?


xoxo Jjassu!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttia asialliseen sävyyn, kiitos. :) / Proper comments are welcome, thank you. :)