17.7.2011

'Cause one day I'm gonna fly, I can do everything and be anything, Oneday.

Just dance the night away it’ll be okay
cause now that you’re here
oh go ahead and leave it all
on the dance floor
oh girl you’re such a star
on the dance floor
dj play another record so her problems away
and let the music take control
you can get away

Grey day...
Whooaaa, mikä päivä. :D Mun piti tehä tosi paljo kaikkee, mut sit vähä niiku unohdin... Piti ajaa nurmikko, leipoo muffinssei ja kaikkeeee. No mut ainaki sain nää kynnet tehtyy. :)
Ens viikko onki sit täynnä kaikkee...
Maanantaina nään varmaanki kavereit, tiistaina reenit, keskiviikkona ja torstaina oon Elvil, yötä siis. Lauantaina meen Stadii. Jote jos jollai ois vapaata perjantaina, just call me ! :)

Whoaaaa, what a day. :D I had to do alot everything, but then I kinda forgot... I had to cut the grass, bake muffins and aaaaaalll. Well, at least I finished these nails. :)
Next week is so full of everything...
On monday I probably see some of my friends, on tuesday I have training, on wednesday and thursday I'm visiting Elvi, sleepover I mean. On saturday I go to Helsinki. So if someone has freetime on friday, just call me ! :)









Now Playing:
Jackie Boyz: Dance Floor
             Oneday

5 kommenttia:

  1. I wonder that your nails are cute!! :D <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. oi sulla on söpö banneri! ja hienot kynnet!! =) IHANA MUKI!!!! Ja tiäksä mitä, näytät ihan Jasmin- nimiseltä! Jos sun oikee nimi siis on Jasmin. :D

    VastaaPoista
  3. You have a really nice blog, you're pretty and good writer... There's just one problem. Maybe too many similar photos. I just miss some variety :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Carolina: Hahah kiiitooos :) Ja juuu mun oikee nimi on Jasmin :D
    Anonyymi: Thanks for your advice ! :)

    VastaaPoista

Kommenttia asialliseen sävyyn, kiitos. :) / Proper comments are welcome, thank you. :)