3.7.2011

Day 03 - A song that makes you sad

Bryan J: I Dont Love Her That Way


En vaan pysty kuuntelee tätä biisii ilman itkua. HETI ku kuulen tän, ni kyyneleet alkaa tippuu. Siks en voi kuunnella tätä missää bussissa tai missää muualla julkisella paikalla. Nää sanatkaa ei oo mitenkää kauhee surulliset, mut tähä biisii liittyy liikaa tuskallisii muistoja, et itku tulee väkisinki. :(

I just can't listen to this song without tears. Immediately when I hear this song, tears are starting to fall. That's why I can't listen to this song in the bus or anywhere public places. Those song's lyrics aren't even so sad, but there are so many painful memories attached to that song, so tears come and I can't help it. :(

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttia asialliseen sävyyn, kiitos. :) / Proper comments are welcome, thank you. :)