22.7.2011

Sleepover at Elvi: osa 2

Tää postaus on sitten tosta keskiviikko-illasta ja torstaista.

This posting is about wednesday-evening and thursday.

Ku tulin Elville, nii olin jo vallottanu koko sohvan... :D

When I came to Elvi, I had taken over the couch... :D

Voi ei, donitsit loppu :(

Oh no, we ate all the donuts :(



Elvin mitalit :)

Elvi's medals :)


Sit nukahdin Elvin huonee lattialle, ku mua väsytti nii paljo :D

Then I fall asleep on Elvi's floor, 'cause I was so tired :D

Supernatural

 Torstaina herättiin sitte kolmen neljän aikaa päivällä :D

On thursday we woke up about three-four pm :D


Torstaina olin jo vallottanu sohvan JA ton nojatuolin :D

On thursday I had already taken over couch AND that armchair :D




Tää on nii ihana <3!

This is so lovely<3!


I hold on to you<3


Elvin äiti teki mullekki tällase, mut tää erottuu paremmi Elvin hiuksista :)

Elvi's mum made me that, too, but this shows better in Elvi's hair :)

Mun hiuksista tuli tollaset, ku aukasin ton letin ! :D

My hair after I opened that braid(?) ! :D

Ja sitte lähettiin ajaa Tampereelle. Elvi meni reeneihi ja jätti mut Epilään, ku en saa viel mennä juoksureeneihi ton polven takia.

And then we started to drive to Tampere. Elvi went to training and left me to Epilä, 'cause I can't go to runningtraining yet because of my knee.

Ei ollu kauhee hyvä ilma torstaina :(

It wasn't so good weather on thursday :(




Mut oli tosi hauskaa ja mukavaa ! Kiitos kaikille, jotka oli mukana :)

But it was fun and nice ! Thanks to everyone, who were whit us :)


Now Playing:
Chromeo: Fancy Footwork (Crookers Remix)
New Boyz ft. Big Sean: I Don't Care


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttia asialliseen sävyyn, kiitos. :) / Proper comments are welcome, thank you. :)